H1B visa transfer from India after I moved to a different company in india.


Could you please help me on this question:


I am working in company X in India, I was in US before in H1B. My visa is valid till 2014. I have resigned from my company X (Visa stamping in company X name) and moving to another company in India. Now one of the company in US  ready to hire me after 6 months but by the time I will be moved out from company X.  My question is, if the US company try for Visa transfer after 6 months I moved out from company X, is it possible ? . Can I ask to the US company to transfer my H1B visa after 6 months ?


Your help is really appreciable.