H1B Visa stamped in india from employer but resigned from company. Can I travel to US on H4 Visa and find a job there with my H1b?

My H1B Visa has been stamped in india by my company. But I have resigned from my job and travelling on H4 visa with my spouse to US. Can I find a job in US with my already stamped H1B?