H1B visa sponsors in the art and design industry


I would truly appreciate any lead in acquiring work in the US in the creative industry.
My background covers an undergrad degree from India and a Masters in Graphic Designing from London. I am currently on H4 and would be glad for information with reference to sponsors and so on.

Thank you



You are eligible for H4 to H1B conversion although a host company may have to be guided on this. Not many design industry members have experience with H-1B type of visas. Fact remains that talented folks like you must have the opportunity. Which part of US are you in?

Dr. Sandeep Shankar


Colorado Heights University