H1B visa Request for Evidence Response Review

Dear Members,

My H1B application is with VERMONT SERVICE CENTER and application number EAC131******

RFE response was submitted on 26 Nov and it is still in status RFE Response Review (RFE was regarding Client letter).

Has anyone received RFE decision recently. Can you please share the processing time in your case and outcome.

How long will it take to get the response back from USCIS?

Anyone still wait for the response?

TIA

Typical response review time is 60 days. However, as there is no SLA, it can take longer as well.

Thanks Saurabh…but in general what is average time to get decision on RFE response.

I haven’t kept myself up to date w/ recent timings. However, I think it should be below 60 days as most of FY-14 petitions have already been processed.

Any update on your case? My status is also RFERR since last 4 months

Hi,

did u get any response…i responded to RFE on DEC 9 and still didnt hear anything yet…i heard from school that on my sevis , change of status is approved 10 days back…but case status is still in reponse review …

Hi,

did u get any response…i responded to RFE on DEC 9 and still didnt hear anything yet…i heard from school that on my sevis , change of status is approved 10 days back…but case status is still in reponse review …

Hi there,

Did you get any response? mine is pending with RFE response review since Mar 11, 2014.

My RFERR on March 3 I am still waiting for the response… How long will it take.

Did you get any response? mine is pending with RFE response review since Mar 11, 2014.

Nope, Not yet. Lets wait for 60days…period and see… I think yours is regular… Mine is also regular and Vermont Centers (EAC).

Yes, mine is regular & EAC as well…what we need to do if nothing happens in 60 days?

We need to make a call to thier customer service center customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Our number is: 1 (800) 375-5283
Our TTY number is: 1 (800) 767-1833
If you are outside the United States and have filed an application or petition with a USCIS Service Center, you can call 785-330-1048 to check the status of your case. This number provides automated information only. There is no live assistance available at this number