H1B Visa Interview In Next Month- Rejected Last Year

Hi –

I will be having H1B visa interview in next month ,but I have one previous bad experience for same H1B visa.

I applied H1B 2014 cap-quota & attended H1B visa interview in December but it got refused due to employer doesn’t have enough employee count(They have less that 10).And after 1 week have received OF-194 letter from Hyderabad consulate stating my visa has been refused and sent back to USCIS.

By the time of interview visa officer asked me find new employer who will to take my petition with genuine employment .I successfully found new employer .

New employer has been filled H1B petition in cap-exempt using my old I797 approval notice on 13th May 2015 & got approved I-797 notice. Now they have asked me to book visa interview in next month and planning to book visa interview @ Hyderabad consulate again.

I have one question about my previous interview experience & this year interview.

what would be the chance to get visa stamping successfully? Will I get any extra question from visa officer on my previous petition rejection ?

Kindly let me know you valuable suggestion to pass visa interview this time!

Thanks in advance!!!

1 Like

Your previous denial will not impact this outcome. Answer truthfully about previous denial. Also make sure to mention about the same in DS-160 form.

1 Like

Hi @Saurabh @abkrovi

Recently I got OF194 after 221G white slip. Could you please guide me on this.

Q1) Can i initiate the H1B transfer to other employer now?
Q2) what are my chance of getting approved H1b with current employer?

what would be the best option i have?

Greatly appreciated for your suggestion

thanks,
Murali.