H1B visa extension more than 6yrs of stay


 My H1 visa is expiring this year.I applied for extension and I have got my visa till 2015.Can I stay in USA based on my visa extension even though my 6 years gets completed this year without applying for green card??Please advice me.

No, you cannot. Once you have completed your 6 year clock, you should leave US even if you have remaining 797 or I-94.