H1B Visa Case Status Still in Initial Review

Hi,

My H1B Case status is still in initial review.

A service request was raised  by the employer for the same and still it is in the same state. The case was filed on Apr 8th 2013 and its been more than 9 months and it has exceeded the time frame as provided by the USCIS too.

Are there any slightest chance of getting any decision or its a denial for sure..?

Receipt Number : WAC1313550***

Initial Review

On April 8, 2013, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283

Kindly help regarding the same.

Thanks and Regards,

ksv

Delay doesn’t mean denial. If the petition review is not showing progress, then you have the option to upgrade to PP.

I had faced the same issue, but finally got denied without any RFE. Then I got a denail notice mentioning that your spplicstion got denied due to non response of RFE. My company raised a request on the same. I dont know what will happen…