H1B Transfer with expired H1B Visa


My H1B visa stamp got expired last September. I wanted to know can I transfer to another company on  I-797 extension? I have valid I-94 for 2 more years. Do I need valid H1B visa stamp for Transfer?

Thank you

Visa is only a travel document required to enter the US. You can transfer your H1B irrespective of whether your visa stamp is valid or expired.