H1b transfer with approved I-140 from previous employer


I’m in 6th year of my H1b and I have approved I-140 with employer A, I moved to employer B is using approved I-140 of employer A. Employer B didn’t file for GC.

Now I’m planning to move to employer C, can i use my approved I-140 from employer A to get H1b extension beyond 6 years?

Yes, you can switch jobs.