H1B transfer to other employer


My ABC employer has filed H1B from through one project for me. Now that project is getting over and my employer has currently put amendment process on hold. I have hard copy of approval notice but visa is not stamped yet. If I will change company , will that petition valid ? can other employer file amendment and send me for stamping. Please share details on same. Thanks!

Since you have approved petition, you can use the same to transfer to another employer. To file the H1B transfer you dont even need the original approved petition copy. Just a photo copy would work and in most of the cases just a petition number also should work.

Another employer gonna do transfer not an amendment. Amendment is the one which the same employer would file for some reasons like client change or location change etc.,