H1b transfer to new employer

Hi Team,

Will i be able to transfer my h1b application if i have my approved case number ? I am yet to go for stamping. i just got the case number. is that sufficient to transfer the visa.



Some employers ask for approval notice to be sure that the receipt number is approved and does belong to you.

If the employer has confidence in you and ready to accept your word (that the receipt number belongs to you), they can file it just with the receipt number and print out of online status showing it as approved. USCIS can easily look-up that receipt number in their system to know the details. Its the employer and attorney who need to be convinced.