H1b transfer to another employer when the H1b case status is in RFE?


Here is my situation, hope I get a better answer…

I already filed my H1B through employer A and got an RFE which should be responded by October 6, 2012. Now in the mean time before responding to the RFE can I change my employer if I get a Fulltime offer from a company B who is willing to transfer my H1B? Is this possible without the approval of my H1B be yet?

Any advice appreciated. Thank you!

Only Approved petition can be transfered, so you need to wait till your initial petition get approved after that only you can ask employer B to transfer

meanwhile you can get your offer ready with B