H1B transfer to another company without Approved/stamping

Hi All,

 My H1B petition is in Progress in company A now but I have decided to change to company B due to very good salary hike.

I have H1B petition receipt number , still decision is not made . It may be approved  or RFE.

In this case, is it possible to change the H1B petition to new company B for processing & stamping?


Please advise me.




No, this is not possible until A’s petition gets approved. After that, B can file their own cap-exempt petition using A’s approval as reference.