H1B transfer Receipt processing time after 3rd April'2017

delivered to USCIS on 4/12

Did you get receipt number…I had mine submitted to Vermont on 4/17

Mine was sent to Vermont centre on 04/24 and delivered on 04/25. But haven’t received the receipt yet. It seems like my receipt will also get delayed. You guys haven’t it received yet.

Did any one get the status of cheque cashed atleast?. I guess the receipt number will be on the back of the cashed cheque.

Looks like none of the guys even those who have applied in April 2nd week like 8 and 11 haven’t got receipt number…Please if any guys who have submitted before in 1st week or 2nd week of April…please respond that will help others.

one of my colleagues got the receipt number today. His employer sent the documents to USCIS on the same day that of mine (28th April) and reached USCIS on 1st of May 2017.

Which service center is urs and ur friend’s? .

Did they send the documents to Vermont centre?

Vermont center for both of us.

But there is no info on my receipt number from attorney.

Really surprised … as there are folks who have applied around 4/12 and they haven’t received receipt yet.

Yes, I echo with you. Not sure if big employers can influence USCIS:)

There are two other cases where the documents are received on 10th April in USCIS and their petitions are Approved by 24th and 25th Arpil. Listen to me…I said Approved:). Check the Trackitt entries for last month.

Those two cases are of H1 regular-COE-Vermont

I have received dependent receipt filed with my application on Saturday.

great…congrats!. Hopefully you may get the primary one in couple of days.

I have received my receipt numbers EAC* for H1 transfer and H4 :slight_smile:
visa application reached uscis on 04/12

Congrats!. Enjoy the moment:)

Vermont Service Center right?

Congrats babu …it took 18 days…thanks for updating …