H1B Transfer process to different company while in india

Hi All,

I have a question. Please help me in this.

I had a H1B visa for a company A. I don’t want to travel with this company, and want to transfer to other company. Is it possible to transfer without travelling once? Please clarify.

Yes, this is possible. Another employer can file cap-exempt petition for you on the basis of old approved petition.