H1B transfer process related question

I have valid stamped visa from Oct 2013 till Sept 2016, byt my employer does not have any opportunity right now. I wanted to ask the process of transfer of visa. Would I have to go for Visa stamping again? How much time does it take for transfer process? What are the chances?

You need to find another employer and they will have to file a cap-exempt petition (aka H-1 transfer) for you. Once approved, you can travel to US using the new approved petition and old visa stamp (as long as that visa stamp has not expired or has been physically canceled in the passport).

Chances of approval will depend upon your specific case.