H1B transfer petition not yet started, got offer letter should I quit my current company

I want to quit my current company and have received an offer from company A. But company A has not yet started my H1B transfer.

They are saying they will start filing from April 15.

1… Can I give my 2 weeks notice to my current company on April 6 and quit my job on April 20 and then wait for the H1B transfer to get approved and returned from USCIS before I can start working for Company A.

Company A said they will not give me a start date until my H1B visa gets approved and returned from USCIS.

2… Can I quit my current company and stay at home for the 2 weeks during which Company a has started transferring my H1B visa, filed a petition and I am waiting for the petition approval from USCIS?

Please advise.

No, Not at all.

1… Can I give my 2 weeks notice to my current company on April 6 and quit my job on April 20 and then wait for the H1B transfer to get approved and returned from USCIS before I can start working for Company A.

Company A said they will not give me a start date until my H1B visa gets approved and returned from USCIS.

"You cann’t start working with comp ‘A’ until you get your H1B transfer receipt from employer ‘A’ " Its Recommended to join ‘A’ after getting approved petition.

2… Can I quit my current company and stay at home for the 2 weeks during which Company a has started transferring my H1B visa, filed a petition and I am waiting for the petition approval from USCIS?

If you do so, you will be out of status for those time period until you join employer ‘A’.