H1B transfer from India

Recently (Dec – 2015) I got my H1B approved & stamping was done. I got my H1B for 3 years. I have all the documents from my employer and also original I-797. I never travelled to USA till now on this H1B VISA. Now I got another better offer from prospective employer who is willing to transfer my H1B. My question is this possible to transfer while I am in India & what is the process ?

Yes, this is possible. Ask the new employer to file a cap-exempt petition for you and submit copy of current 797 as proof that you have made through the cap. Once approved, you can travel to US using new petition and old visa stamp (provided it has not been canceled) and work for new employer.