H1B transfer from India while it is not stamped

I have a query regarding H1B visa transfer.

I had initiated H1B visa FY 2013 through a consultancy and got mypetition status approved. But it is not yet stamped and presently I am in India.

I have copy of I129 with me.


Is it possible to transfer my visa at this stage to some other company before my visa stamping?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Another employer can file a cap-exempt petition for you, using the old approved petition. Once approved, you can appear for stamping through new employer.