H1b transfer from Company A to Company before June 1st 2014.

I got approval for H1b from company A for fiscal year 2015, but I want to change the job to company B which is willing to transfer my H1b. I want to do this by June 1st, can I do it?

Yes!you can do if you file from strong employer than your current employer to increase the chances of getting petision approved.and you have to do that with PP if you want to do it by june.you are now eligible to file anytime during the year as you already holding H1 so you are now apply with new employer by mentioning your current H1 to be presented for cap excempt.