H1B transfer do i need to file 539 for H4 as well having valid I-94 from previous employer?

Hi,

Please provide me your advice of the following.
I am working with employer A on a H1B visa with I-797 and I-94 valid until Oct-2020. My dependents on H4 visas currently in US also had their I-94 and stamped visa valid until Oct-2020.

I joined employer B and they completed my H1 transfer and I have also received the approval notice. The I-797 and I-94 with employer B are valid until Nov-2020.

Do i need to do a change of status for H4 dependents since the H4 is valid until Oct-2020 and that I can apply for change of status using I-539. In the meantime ?

Employer A has sent a notice to revoke my previous H1B with them, valid until Oct-2019.

1. Please let me know if I should apply for I-539 change of status for my dependents or should I not worry about it until it is due to expire in Oct-2019 .
  2. Are the H4 dependents considered out of status since I changed my employer and did not apply for I-539?
  3. Will Employer A revoking my H1B impact the status of my H4 dependents since they had applied for the dependents H4 visas.

i saw some mixed response on different forum for similar situation .

thank you all for your time and for all your responses in advance.

I am assuming you mean Extension of Status of H4 using I-539…
In general, you do not have to worry about it as long as their H4 is valid and you have a valid H1B. But, it is suggested to go for the extension soon so that the dates are synced with your H1B. Talk to your attorney and apply for the same.
Always, the H4 status is tied to the H1B status…If you are really worried, you can ask your spouse to exit and get H4 stamping done and re-enter, it will solve if any issues with status…