H1b transfer before approval

Hi I have applied my h1b through xxx company.look like the company has some serious issues.they have upgraded to premium around 30 cases. all cases they got rfe then I came to know that some cases got rejected where others are in pending status.

My case is in normal and still showing case was recieved.as uscis rejecting the case, there is very less chance that my case is going to approve.

Is there any possibilities that I can transfer the case to some other employer now.they have issued only the reciept notice to me.

Please guide me.

Regards
Bhag

We are an IT Recruiting company based in NJ providing excellent jobs in different IT Areas. Our employees have enjoyed the best compensations . Our Dedicated sales & recruiting team have successfully placed consultants all over US with various clients.Our employees are spread across the US working with specially top Health care ,Insurance ,Telecom ,Retail & Finance Companies.Highlights:********Placements

We provide Placement in Java ,Oracle PL SQL , .Net, ETL tools such as Informatica / Business objects , Oracle, Cognos, Datawarehousing , sql ,DBA

For further details call Jyoti @ 848-228-1294

Legally authorized to work in US"“” We Sponsor the H1 / L1 and Green card immediately “”“”

For an experienced Canadian citizen —we can file TN Visa

For an experienced Australian citizen we can file E-3 Visa

If you had H-1b in past and expired ,we can consider candidates outside USA as well .

New Jersey Based Reliance Global Services, Inc. We have opportunities with our clients across US with various skills.A New Jersey based technology firm, driven by a team of professionals bringing a wide spectrum of technology and management backgrounds, is looking to hire talented H1B / L-1 /EAD/GC/Citizens/TN/E3 / Authoriszed to work facilitates F-1, H-1 Transfer , H-1B amendments .

H-1 Visas and subsequent Green Card processingProvide Medical Health Insurance. 1. Microsoft technologies- Dot net, SharePoint , SQL server 2. Java, middleware technologies3. DBA- Oracle, Sybase, SQL4. Data analyst, Architects5. Dataware housing- Cognos, Informatica, Microstrategy, Business objects.

Reliance Global Services, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state, and local law.

Please provide: 1) Hourly rate or expected salary _________ 2) Resume __________3) Contact information __________

4)Visa status _________

1. Current location __________

Jyoti Talesra

Jyoti@relianceglobal.com

848-228-1294

908-769-1271 x 106

Reliance Global Services Inc.

50 ,Cragwood rd ,suite # 100

South plainfield

NJ 07080