H1B transfer after a gap of 1.5 month while in USA

I am on H1B visa, currently in USA and lost my job in 1st week of August 2013. My employer filed for the revocation of the visa on 12th september 2013. I get to know about it through the text message notification from the USCIS which I later confirmed with the employer as well that my visa was indeed reported for revocation. At this time, revocation in still in the initial review stage. I would like to know the following:

1. Am I accumulating out of status days starting from the time when I lost my job or the time when the visa was filed for revocation or out of status days will be counted once the revocation is complete?

2. If I get the job in few days what are the chances of successful H1B transfer. (My previous H1b was not stamped as I converted from F1 to H1B and didnt leave the country)

3. I wanted to stay and work in USA but as a caution, whats the red line (after how many days) when I must leave the country. I read different time frames some say there is a grace period of 2 months after revocation while others say there is no grace period at all.

Sorry to hear it. I went thru similar problem

1. Am I accumulating out of status days starting from the time when I lost my job or the time when the visa was filed for revocation or out of status days will be counted once the revocation is complete?

You need to be paid on H1B visa. you start accumulating out of status from the day you were laid off.

1. If I get the job in few days what are the chances of successful H1B transfer. (My previous H1b was not stamped as I converted from F1 to H1B and didnt leave the country)

Actually it is difficult as H1B transfer needs payslips from last 3 months. Even if it will approve it would be consular processing. but check with an immigration lawyer immideatly and explain your situation. This is serious issue and a lawyer would be your best guide

1. I wanted to stay and work in USA but as a caution, whats the red line (after how many days) when I must leave the country. I read different time frames some say there is a grace period of 2 months after revocation while others say there is no grace period at all.

There is no grace period. If you accumulate over 180 days ban to enter US - 3 years more than 365 days - 10 year ban.