H1B to F1- Change of Status for Fall 2013

Hi,

I came to US in 2009 on H4 visa. I found a potential employer in 2010 who filed my H1B visa and i started working then. My current H1B expires in August 2013. I am willing to pursue Masters, for which i have valid I-20 starting Fall 2013. I had follwing queries for my COS:-

1. My H1B expires on 22nd August 2013 and the start date on my I-20 to start my classes is 09/03/2013. Do you thin would this be a problem when filling my application?

2. As part of USCIS checklist, they have asked for my original I-94. The I 94 i have with me is from the very first i arrived in US on H4. I havent been to India after transferring from H4 to H1B. Since the H1B is valid, do you think would this be a problem?

3. Is COS H1B to F1 valid for e-filing?

Thanks seniors for all your help. Your answers are very much appreciated.

DS

1. As part of USCIS checklist, they have asked for my original I-94. The I 94 i have with me is from the very first i arrived in US on H4. I havent been to India after transferring from H4 to H1B. Since the H1B is valid, do you think would this be a problem?

Didn’t your employer apply for your H1-B as change of status (COS)? The I-797 approval form for your H1-B should have come with a new I-94 attached to show your new status.

That is correct i have a new I94 but if USCIS is asking for original I94, would it be a problem if i submit them the original? Do they return it back to you?
And also a 10day gap on my I20 and my current H1B, would that be a problem as well?