H1B the name of the reporting officer is different from thee LCA

Hello Saurabh,

When my petition was filed the name of reporting officer mentioned in it is ‘Person A’. Now this person has resigned and a new business development manager (Person B) has joined. So when the VO asks the name of the reporting officer what should I tell?

Person A or Person B. In this case how to explain to him that there is a new Manager? Should I give the new organization chart?


You should mention the new person’s name. Also get a new document from your employer stating that you will now be reporting to B as A no longer works for the company. Yes, carry the org chart as well.