h1b status,RFE and security check

Document Was MailedWe mailed your document for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC******************. If you do not receive your document by May 1, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

After RFE response and security check i got this status.Please tell me what it means.Is it approved or denied?

This is an approval notice and you should receive it this week. Congratulations.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, www.chu.edu, sshankarATchu.edu

Hi ramesh143

I got the same case here, can you update what is your final decision?

Best regards

Thanks

Hi sshankar

I have the same case, may I know why it is approval, since this status is not usual at all.

Thanks

Hi friends, i just have a small question. I see that your case went though security check. Did they do the security check after submitting the RFE. Once you submit the RFE did the status change to RFE Response Review?. Your response will very much help me.

Thanks
Krishnan

Even i have the same status on USCIS for my case, however i did not get an RFE or Security check. Do you think it is still an approval for my i129 petition.

Any update on your case? what does the document say?

@boogryman I have the same status on the us is website. What was your result - approval or rfe?

Ramesh,

Did you get a response on your H1B?

Hi,
Yesterday my status changed from ‘Case Received’ to ‘Document was mailed’ directly. Could any one of you please let me know what does it mean? I see here few of you have previously experienced same, plzz share your experience. Thanks in advance. Plzz reply

Hi sshankar,

Could you please let me know the meaning of my status. It is exactly same as above. “We mailed your document for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC1514******. If you do not receive your document by October 17, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.” Your reply would be much appreciated. Please reply thanks.

How long it took for you