H1B status - mailed a filing fee refund invitation

Hi All,

I have my H1 B filed with USCIS on 18th Apr 2012.

Till Monday, the status is - "Decision" but when i checked yesterday it is - On September 11, 2012, we mailed a filing fee refund invitation. Please follow the instructions on the notice.

Please let me know what does this mean...

[b]Adding to this... [/b]

Currently the status of my H1 is – On September 13, 2012, we decided to refund the fee on this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Once we complete our fee return processing, we will mail your refund to the address on record. This refund does not otherwise affect the processing of this case. It was receipted on September 13, 2012, and we mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Thanks in advance.

-
Ram

hi Ram,

i also got the same status of my H1B visa… can you please let me know what was the action you taken after this refund status? did your visa is approved now>?

Nil, my Visa got approved… not sure what my employer did after this status…

Hi Ram,

Was it regular processing or pp. Can you give timelines when it was approved. My status same since September and I am not able to judge Wat could be reason for refund.

HI Nil and Ram,

Please let me know what does this mean…

Currently the status of my H1 is – On September 10, 2016, we decided to refund the fee on this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Once we complete our fee return processing, we will mail your refund to the address on record. This refund does not otherwise affect the processing of this case. It was receipted on September 10, 2016, and we mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Did you cases got approved and how much time it took after this message?

Thanks in advance.