H1B sponsor change after stamping is done


  My wife had got her H1B stamping done a week back. She is in India right now. I am in USA on H1B. My wife's employer has no requirements in USA as of now. Can she change here employer/sponsor to mine? How much time will this take?



For that, your employer should file a cap-exempt petition for her. And then she could use that approval notice and the current VISA stamping to travel to US.

The normal H1B processing time could be anywhere between a few weeks to a few months. However, if you could file it as Premium Processing case, you will get a result in 15 days.