H1B RFE Status - Specialty occupation any chances.

Dear Redbus2us users/admins,

I have got H1B RFE for as follows.

1.  Position description or any other documentation that describes the skills required to perform the job offered, the tools needed, the product to be developed or the service to be provided, the method of payment, whether work will be performed is part of regular business, provision of employee benefits and tax treatment of beneficiary.

2.  Full 2012 tax return (we only have 1st page on file).

3.  Company brochures or pamphlets outlining, in detail, the products or services provided by CompanyA.

4.  Attached is the current lease we have on file. It expires 9/30/2013 so please let us know if you have any extension that we can submit.

5.  Job postings from similar companies (11 employees, similar annual income) for Programmer Analyst position that requires a Bachelor’s degree

6.  Past and present job postings from CompanyA for Programmer Analysts with a Bachelor’s degree requirement

7.  Indicate the number of employees at CompanyA in the Programmer Analyst position who have at least a Bachelor’s degree and indicate the field of study. Please provide copies of transcripts and pay records or Quarterly Wage Reports for these employees

8.  Explain what differentiates CompanyA’s products or services from others in the industry and why it requires a baccalaureate level of study to perform the duties of the position. Provide evidence such as business plans, reports, presentations, evaluations, recommendations, critical reviews, promotional materials, designs, blueprints, newspaper articles, website text, news copy, photographs of prototypes, etc.

My Questions are as follows.

1. Is ithis generic/common RFE? If so, What would be the approval chances.

2. Anybody has got this kind of RFE and any approved cases.

3. Right now I am on L1b from past month with another company. will this help to get approval?

Present status is RFE in reponse review.

1. How much time it takes to get to know the outcome.

Regards,

Kumar.

1. Is ithis generic/common RFE? If so, What would be the approval chances.

I think it is a common RFE. nothing special. Chances of approval depend on many things no one can predict…it depends on your profile, client, employee…

1. Anybody has got this kind of RFE and any approved cases.

There are many . if your documents are in place it will be approved

1. Right now I am on L1b from past month with another company. will this help to get approval?

NO…no relation to L1…only for COS they might ask for payslips to see if you are staying legally

Present status is RFE in reponse review.

1. How much time it takes to get to know the outcome

anything form 30days to 6 months…do a PP if you want to get it done earlier ( $1225- 2 weeks)

Hi,

Did u get approval of above rfe ? As I am sailing in the same boat and I recieved rfe recently.

Thanks.

Did u guys get the approval?