H1B RFE response is sent but still status is Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

My H1b visa response came as RFE on 1st Aug, my company have sent required evidence on 23rd Oct. and received by USCIS. But, my H1B visa status is still “Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed” on USCIS website. Now I don’t understand why my status is as “Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed” ? Till when I have to wait for my H1B decision ? Is this happened with someone else ?

What can I do to get more information on my case ?

Status updates are not done very quickly on USCIS website. You may have to wait a total of 180 days from when RFE documents were received by their office

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, hopehumanityATgmaildotcom; wwwdothopeforhumanityglobaldotorg

Same thing happened to my case, as per USPS tracking my RFE documents were reached to USCIS 15 days before last date, but my status was not updated (like documents received).After45 days my status was denial due to non-receiving of RFE documents, so again I am sending all documents along with UPPS tracking no and bill. So I would suggest you to ask your employer to conform weather USCIS has received your RFE documents or not.

My rfe documents are received at USCIS. My company have given me courier tracking number. Which shows that it is reached and collected by USCIS after 3 days of sending.

Hi nileshofficial8,

Is there any update in USCIS website regarding your case?

Thanks!!

Hi Shanku,

Is there any update in USCIS website regarding your case?

Thanks!!

Hi mech_raw ,
I didn’t get any update yet. my status is still “Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed”.

What about you ?

Thanks,
Nilesh

Hi Shanku,

Even ,I have same case as of yours.Did your case got approved now??