H1b premium is in the Initial Review after returning to RFE.

I applied H1B in June, Which was asked for RFE in OCT’12. Employer converted it to H1 on 21’Dec12. After that status was showing with the status of “INITIAL REVIEW” with bellow message.

"On January 2, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case."

Employer replied the RFE after this.But after reply it has been 1 week, But no status update. 

Does anybody know how long will it take to status update? My employer says that status won't change sometimes, directly it will get approved. Was that true in anyone's case?

Please let me know. Thanks.

So your petition was upgraded to PP and employer has responded to the RFE. If it has been more than 15 calendar days since employer has responded to RFE, then they should follow-up w/ USCIS about it.

Yes, it’s true that status doesn’t change at times and suddenly changes to approved/denied. That is why it is important to wait for 15 calendar days before starting to worry about the delay.

At last I have approval today from USCIS. There was a delay in getting my approval (Premium) about to one month. Thanks Saurabh!!

Congrats. Was the delay on USCIS side? Is your employer/attorney planning to ask for refund of PP fees?