H1b premium clock stopped with status initial review

My employer has filed H1B with normal processing for this year. We have converted into premium processing.

I got below message with current status as Initial review:

[b]On July15th, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.[/b]

But still my visa status is in Initial Review. How long it will take to change the status or does it mean i got RFE? please help...

As reported by others, this could either be approval or RFE. Your attorney/employer should get the notification about this.

Ideally USCIS respond to the RFE withing 15days but in case you havent heard anything from USCIS you can call on hotline number and check with them.

[b]Please note that t[/b][b]he processing period that will be used to determine whether or not the USCIS meets the 15-day period will begin when:[/b]
~ the Form I-907 is delivered to the USCIS processing Center (at the appropriate address)
~ and will end upon the USCIS mailing of a notice.

Hi Sagar,

I am also having similar problem as smu…I converted my application to pp…
On July11th, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

But my employer did not reveive any notification.That is what they are saying.

I am getting a bit nore tensed.

Can you please let me know how to call hotline and get detailed information.This Iam asking because I already called but I am just getting same response that a notice is sent.

Hi SMU did you try calling hotline.Did you get any information on ur application.

customer service center at 1-800-375-5283 or else you can submit a service request for an inquiry for an application here.
https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do