H1B PP clock stopped after responding to RFE, Is this another RFE?

I had received RFE on April 15th and my employer responded for RFE.

After a two weeks the clock started again with initial review. Today the online status shows the clock stopped message.

I tried to contact my employer they have not received anything from USCIS yet. Does this mean my case has received another RFE?

Thanks

Hi,

Did your status change from Initial review clock restarted -> RFE -> then clock stopped? If so, then it possibly could be second RFE.

Hi,
That means your H1 got approved and within 6 or 7 working hours your online status will be change to decision. Congrates in advance.

My case was same like yours…I got RFE on 16th April…Employer replied on May 7…Status updated with clock restart… on May 8 @ 12:30 PM status updated with clock stop and @ 5:45 PM get H1 approved.

No change in the status… It still shows clock stopped in Initial review.
Congrats on your approval!!

Hi premium
Did you get to know anything about your case?
Can you let me know if your status changed from clock restarted -> rfe -> clock stopped or clock restarted -> stopped.

Good luck to you

It was clock started and now clock stopped and status has not changed for 2 days now.

Thanks!

@premium

Have you heard anything from your employer or attorney ??

Can you please tell me what happen to your cAse? And timeline also
I am in the same boat. Thanks in advance

Any updates from premium ,mantham i’m in the same situation …please respond

I got my H1 approved,after getting that initial review in 2 hrs i got my H1 APPROVED STATUS

Hi could you pl tell me what happened to your application…

You mean PP - clock stopped -> RFE -> Intiel review -> Clocked stoped -> approved or IR again and then Approved in two hours

My case it is approval,check ur status it will change after 4 hrs

What happen in your case please reply I am also in same situation currently clock stoped on 18th july no update after that looks like denial or rfe…

What happen in your case please reply I am also in same situation currently clock stoped on 18th july no update after that looks like denial or rfe…

My attorney says the petition has been moved to premium and I had paid the attorney, but USCIS petition tracking site I dont see any reference for premium for my petion.

How do I know , the petition has been moved to premium or not?

Thanks
Raj

@Saritha. Thanks …

But I dont see the mention of Premium Processing or PP when I give click “Check My Case Status” and give my receipt number. It just says its in RFE review and no words related to premium processing. Does this mean my application is not upgrdated to premium? Could you help me with this one.

Thank you…

Thanks a ton . Saritha.