H1B Petition Transfer Employer A to B


My H1B Visa was stamped with validaity from 2011 to late, 2014, through my Employer A, and I was in US for two months on H1B when I had to come back to India suddenly. After coming back to India, after 1 year, my Employer B got my H1B petition cap-exempted transfered from USCIS.

Although, the USCIS has approved the new petition, but I am yet to go to the embassy for stamping.

Can I claim the unused years of my H1B VISA?

If yes, how? if no, what is the alternative as my visa will expire in 2014, do I have to again come back to India?