H1B petition got rejected after RFE submission. is there any options that USCIS will reconsider the petition?

HI,

Is there any option that USCIS reconsider my visa petition which has been denied after RFE? Please advise.

Following is the status that is shown in UNCIS portal:

On January 6, 2016, we denied your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC*********. We mailed you a decision notice that explains why we denied your case and your options. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your denial notice by January 21, 2016, please go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

Thanks,

A Swamy

The employer can file MTR (motion to reconsider) or an appeal against the original judgment within 30 days. Once your employer receives the denial reason, they can review and determine whether they have good chances of overturning the denial or not.

Amith,

Did you got denial notice. What is the reason mentioned in notice. Is there any chance for approval after appeal denial of i-129.
I am also in same boat.

Saurabh,

Denial of 1-129 means end of game. Is there any chance to get approval after appeal. Please reply.