H1B : One month Pay SLip: Going back India


I am in USA for a month only, now going back to India. My H1 is valid till 2015.Wanted to know once i go back to india:

  1. If i change Job , how easy to get my H1 tranfer and travel . How much time it take to transfer and any risk of H1 getting void.

2)Being in India, can i apply for USA positions directly. WIll USA company entertain?



  1. You need to find an employer and they have to file H-1 transfer for you. Based on the submitted information/documents, your H-1 will either be approved or denied

  2. Usually consulting companies entertain this, but not proper US firms.