H1B of company A and apply for transfer to company B as soon as i enter US?


          I am working for company A in india . As my employer is not ready to send me till next 1.5 years , i met a consultancy then can transfer my visa but the condition is i need to travel to US with my current employer and as soon as i enter US the next day they start a premium process to transfer the visa.

Can i trust this consultancy and is it legal to do so???

NOTE: I never travelled to US before.

If not what other possibilities are there…?

Appreciate your reply!!

Do not do that…

U will be out of status in US if Ur payroll is not running, this will affect ur Extensions and GC and even may the transfer…

Ask Ur Employer to file a Cap-Exempted Petition for U in Premium Processing