Hello, I have an in-person visa date both biometric and inperson interview scheduled for April. I booked the dates before waiver policy was announced in January. Should I keep it and give the interview or look for ways to contact embassy and see if I can reschedule based on my interview waiver eligibility
Rescheduling meaning more delay so it’s up to you. You may first check if you are getting dropbox appointment before you cancel the existing.