H1b Interview Booked - Consulate Temp Closed

Hello,

Does any can help on answering below query ?
My Appoinment has been booked for Aug (booking done on April Month), however the consulate is temp closed. I havent got any cancellation letter , is the appoinment is still valid?

Do we have any one attended interview in June month ?
Also i have not booked the Appoinment in any emergency based, do i still need National Interest Emerg letter?

I am in same situation (have appointment on 8th July in Dehli) and had emailed US travel docs, I got below reply:

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We understand that you have a query regarding the appointments.

In response to your question, We would like to inform you that any update regarding the scheduling changes on US visa appointments. please follow our website: www.ustraveldocs.com/in if there any update of the cancellation in the appointments you will be notified through the email from the US embassy/Consulate. Please proceed with your scheduled appointment.

You should arrive at exactly the time of your appointment; there is no provision to wait in and around the Embassy/Consulate area. Kindly follow the link https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/step-5.html#security-regulations for information regarding Security Regulations.

We hope this information is helpful to you.