H1B Filed- Case documents missing as per USCIS

Hi All,

I have submitted H1B through a consultancy. As per FEDEX tracking number, the document reached Vermont office on 6th June. As I haven't received the case receipt even after 50 days, My attorney contacted USCIS. USCIS replied that they haven't received the check. But FEDEX confirmed the delivery. Anybody have similar experience?. Or anybody knows how to tackle this situation. I will really appreciate if any one can help.

Paaru

Please contact Fed Ex and get the Sealed delivery copy. And send that to USCIS or call the help line number. Also check whether your pay cheque is cashed i think it is not. Only solution is catch Fed Ex they can only confirm that they have handed over your documents to USCIS. Place request the Fed EX help line and post your issue. Fed Ex people are good in handling custmor issues. But is too late. Your attorney might have done these things with 15 days for your delivery. Because Recipts number are sent within 15 days that too only this year. previous years we use to get the receipt number with 7 days.

Thanks

Vivek

Thanks Vivek. I will ask attorney.

Anybody has similar experiece?.