H1b extension in RFE H4 approved

I am currently holding a H4 visa. My husband applied for H1 extension through employer for him, for me and for my kid. But the H1 for my husband is in RFE and me and kid got it approved.

Can I go ahead and get my license now since I have a approved visa

Yes, you can apply for license based on your extended I-94. I don’t think they ask for spouse’s H-1 approval copy at that time.