H1B Extension - Got 221g - Pending Admin Process (white) - Passports returned - HYD - 2015

I attended H1B extension along with my wife. Couple of questions went like annual salary, client name, few questions about marriage. VO asked one or two times about “Have you ever been out of country” and I explained that already worked at US…
But he returned our passports and given with a white color 221g form. In that it had been mentioned that, additional administrative process.
PA date: 01-21-2015

Dear all, as it crossed 5 business days I thought of sending a follow up mail to E-mails are not allowed… Soon after sending, I got a system generated recipt that case is still in pending(2:12pm ist)
… Then two emails.
for submitting my passport… So Monday going to submit my passport… I’m so happy… But will be calm until I get visa stamped on both of our passports… I’ll keep posted… Case status remains the same…

Dear all, as it crossed 5 business days I thought of sending a follow up mail to E-mails are not allowed… Soon after sending, I got a system generated recipt that case is still in pending(2:12pm ist)
… Then two emails.
for submitting my passport… So Monday going to submit my passport… I’m so happy… But will be calm until I get visa stamped on both of our passports… I’ll keep posted… Case status remains the same…

02/02/2015… I submitted my passport at VAC Hyd… I’m very much thrilled… Waiting to hear something from them…

Dear All,

Application ID or Case Number:

2015-----------

Case Creation Date:

20-Jan-2015

Status Updated Date:

06-Feb-2015

Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than 10 working days, please see the webpage for contact information of the embassy or consulate where you submitted your application.

Finally my case is in issued state

You will get your VISA stamped passport very shortly

hello, my husband is in the same situation. Can you please tell the email address that you sent your enquiry? That would be so helpful.