H1B Extension Denied - Alternatives to stay in the U.S. legally

Hi guys,

My H1b Visa Extension got denied and my current visa expired on 07/10. I’m awaiting a official notice from USCIS but want to check if there are any legal ways to remain in the U.S. since my current visa expired:

  1. Can I transfer my H1 to F1 visa legally by staying in the U.S.

  2. If yes, would it impact my visa status since my current visa is expired

  3. How do I transfer my visa to F1, once I get accepted by a university

Appreciate your help urgently as I’m on a time crunch