H1b Extension beyond 6 years with withdrawn I140 after 180 days of approval

I am Babu
I have a query related to my wife’s H4 EAD and my H1b extension beyond 6 years. Here is my background

My first H1B spell was with Company A from Sep 2014 till Sep 2017 and i had got my I140 Approved with this employer. My priority date is September 2016
I joined new company B in September 2017 and have got Visa till July 2020
I applied H4EAD for my wife in January 2018 and got an RFE which states that i have provided I140 which is Revoked on Feb 07th(you have submitted a revoked form I-140.submit evidence that your spouse is the principal beneficiary of an approved Immigrant petition for Alien worker) .

I asked my previous employer and he said that he has withdrawn I-140 in Feb 2018 . He said i can retain my priority date for the next I140

My query is below

1. I have seen in blogs that after 180 days completion of getting I140, employer can’t revoke I140 and priority date can be retained but here in my case my wife’s EAD got denied.
  2. the above puts me into the question whether i can get my H1b Extensions after 6 year visa period (even after having I140 approved and worked for more than an year with him) ?

Its called AC21 portability. Your first employer CAN revoke his i140 but your new employer can continue you on the i140 if you have provided your new employer has filed AC21 petition. If its the case, you can reply the H4EAD RFE with the AC21 copy. Note that filing AC21 now doesnt help the denied H4EAD but you can file a new petition after AC21.
the above puts me into the question whether i can get my H1b Extensions after 6 year visa period (even after having I140 approved and worked for more than an year with him) ?
Read my above answer, it gives you a clue.