H1B denied on receipt notice - Urgent advice please

Hi Everyone,
Employer A Petition Valid till 19-JAN-2023
I-94 based on Employer A Petition till 29-JAN-2023
Transferred to Employer B on 15-MAY-2020 and working on receipt notice.
Employer A H1B withdrawn on 20-MAY-2020
Employer B transfer petition denied on 12-AUG-2020 due to Specialty Occupation.

1. Is my I-94 still valid till 29-JAN-2023 even if my Employer A withdrawn my petition?
    2)Can my current employer file appeal ? is it good to go with that way.? what are chances of approval?
    3)Can I continue being in USA and try some other company and the employer can file for a transfer?
    4)Could you please suggest what are the available options for me further ?

To my knowledge your new employer can file a review of the situation but I guess your stay is based on the latest petition which unfortunately got denied. I think you will have to return back to your home country.

My previous employer petition and I-94 is valid till JAN-2023. Can I go back to my previous employer?

Is my I-94 still valid till 29-JAN-2023 even if my Employer A withdrawn my petition? YES VALID
2)Can my current employer file appeal ? is it good to go with that way.? what are chances of approval? YES , employer can appeal or apply new petition
3)Can I continue being in USA and try some other company and the employer can file for a transfer? Yes, if no job still u can stay in US for 60 days
4)Could you please suggest what are the available options for me further ? Find a new job