My Case detail: Case # EAC131365**** Normal Processing Receipt Date : 04/08/13 Request Of Evidence : 07/15/13 RFE Submitted : 08/17/2013 RFE resoinse Review: 08/23/2013 Converted to premium : 09/11/2013 Initial review: 09/12/2013 Acceptance : 09/13/2013 15 days over on 09/26/2013 - Still no decision Follow up with USCIS : 09/30/2013 - USCIS :Due to huge pending works we can't meet the 15 days deadline, we will return your premium processing fees and expedite your case to give a decision as soon as possible, no timeframe given. Took off from work after 09/30/2013 since I can't work after 30th SEP as my CAPGAP OPT is over. Still waiting for decision, client is asking for joining date, chance of loosing project. - thinking of taking admission for MBA and get CPT so save my project and to be on safe side Que. 1. What are the chances of getting decision by next week? ( premium processing 15 days already over) 2. Will there be any impact with existing case if I took admission and start working under CPT? 3. What will happen if my project terminates while pending h1b ( E-V-C model) Anyone please, share any advise or experience. Going through a tough time. Have no idea where I am heading to with this situation. Thanks for your time to read my post.