H1b cap exempt

My h1b cap exempt petition was filed on first week of sept 2015. Still the case status is ‘case was received’. Any idea why this delay in regular processing mode? It was said that the timeframe for a decision is 90 to 120 days, but still waiting and its almost 150 days. Now since 2017 season is about to begin on April 1st week I am afraid it may delay further more. Any useful information on this delay is appreciated.

I am also in the same boat. Still my case is in the status of “My Case was Received” for past 9 months. Filled on June 2015. If any one has any idea on this, pls let us know.

I guess you must have got an update by now … Some ppl who filed sep first week started receiving updates

I guess you must have got an update by now … Some ppl who filed sep first week started receiving updates

No update yet. Still in Case received status. Its 8+ months now.

Still no update. Why this much delay in processing? My company did a followup 2 months back and no response received from uscis. I think uscis should improve their process to speedup. Any one else in same status or any info on this delay?

Did you receive any update on your petition?

Its been an year. Still case received status. Hatsoff to uscis. Very professional and efficient.

Finally approved after 1 year…