H1B Cap Exempt Category

I have 3+ years of experience in IT Sector as a Developer.I am looking for a H1B visa under H1 B Cap Exempt Category.Is it possible to transfer the employer once we get the visa under Cap Exempt Category?

For cap-exempt petition, your employer needs to be one of the non-profit organization. Once approved, you can move to another cap-exempted employer anytime.

However, if you want to move to a non cap-exempted lawyer, then you need to go through the cap. There is no escaping that.