H1B approved - I 797 B


I have my H1B approved but I received I 797- B instead of I 797-A that means my change of status has been denied.

That means I have to go to India and get stamping then my status will be changed to F1 to H1B.

Does my spouse participate with me during my H1B interview?

Once I will get stamping done, How am I supposed to get I 797- A?

Please help.

Thank you,

No need to, but she can, if she want to do it together. She can apply for H4 at later time as well.

You will just use your approval notice for stamping and that is what is your notice in future too…
It does not matter what you have B or A as long as you have approval and stamping done.