H1B Amendment in Process, H1B Transfer filed next month.

Hi Kumar/All,

I have a valid H1B till 2019, my amendment was filed 4 months back( around May).

Now, I got an offer for another opportunity where employer is willing to file my H1 Transfer. I am worried whether H1b amendment and transfer in parallel will be an issue or will it impact my current H1B? Premium processing is also on hold these days.

Can somebody suggest filling a H1 Transfer will be good decision or shall i wait until my amendment gets approved.